03/03/2013

Spring Nail Polish Favourites

               Hiya!
I'm so over winter. The beginning of March may seem a little early for a post about spring (especially with the weather in the UK) but I'm ready for sunshine, longer days and shorts!
These are just a few of my favourite spring nail polishes from my collection that I'm already wearing.
The first is an Avon colortrend polish in 'Very Violet'. This is a greyish-blue with purple reflects in it. I like this colour as it's different to many of my other spring colours as it's not a cream finish. It's also what I currently have on my nails as it's my newest polish.
One of my all time favourite colours is OPI's 'Pink Friday' from the Nicki Minaj collection. This is a perfect medium pink colour with a cream finish, which is my favourite type of finish (as you will see from this post). This polish does sometimes go a little bit streaky but it's worth working with as the colour's so pretty. It was from a limited addition collection but I'm sure you'd be abe to tract it down online somewhere.
Barry M have some great pastel colours for the spring but these are the 2 I have in my collection. The first is 'Berry IceCream', which is a light parma violet purple. It is again a cream finish but unlike the OPI polish it doesn't go streaky so it's quick and easy to apply.
The next Barry M polish is 'Blue Moon', this is very similar to Barry M's Blueberry Icecream but differs as Blue Moon has a very slight blue reflect in it which doesn't make it a cream finish. It's still a very pigmented colour, just like all the other polishes mentioned in this post.
Avon polishes are probably my favourite brand of nail polishes, all the colours I've tried have been greatly pigmented, don't chip easily and apply easily (except for one). 'Lemon Sugar' is the one colour from Avon I've had a slight problem with as it goes a little bit streaky but it's totally worth it as the colour is beautiful and makes your look tanner than you actually are (always a bonus!). It's also a really flattering yellow colour as yellow can sometimes be a hard colour to wear without it making your nails look gross.
The final spring polish I have chosen is Avon's 'Loving Lavender'. This may look similar to the Barry M polish but this polish is much more a true purple colour and is a good bit darker than the Barry M one. This again is a cream finish but doesn't go streaky and wears very well. 
 
I'm always on the look out for more nail polish colours so if you guys have any favourites, let me know!
Hope you guys enjoyed this post
Love, Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment