16/03/2013

New | Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Products

               Hiya!
Recently I’ve been trying out new products from some new spring collections that different brands have been coming out with but there’s been one clear winner with their new releases. Rimmel London has had some superrrr great new products recently and this post is going to be about my 2 new favourite eye products!
Both products are from the new Scandal Eyes range.
The first is waterproof kohl eyeliner. I have a real problem with finding eyeliners that actually stay on my eyes without moving and smudging but Rimmel’s new black eyeliner has really solved this problem. It’s a super pigmented and super soft pencil that’s easy to apply and due to it being waterproof it stays on a considerable amount of time and that’s a real achievement especially on my eyes. Also due to the pencil having such a soft and creamy texture it makes it a dream to apply to your upper tight line and waterline so if you have difficulty with that definitely check this out! The eyeliner’s are only £3.99 which is a crazy price for such a great eyeliner so if you have trouble finding eyeliners that actually stay on your eyes I urge you to check this one out before spending a load of money on a high end brand.
The second product is the newest release from Rimmel and the Scandal Eyes collection. It’s the new eye shadow stick in ‘002 Bulletproof Beige’. It’s a beautiful light champagne colour that’s great as a base under any neutral eyeshadow look but my favourite use for it is for highlighting my inner corner of my eye. Just like the eyeliner it has a beautiful creamy texture which makes it wonderful to apply and doesn’t pull or tug at your eye whatsoever. They’re currently £4.99 at boots but I got mine on offer when they were first released for only £3.49 which personally I thought was a total steal!
Both ranges have numerous colours to choose from including some amazing bright colours whcih woud be great for a pop of colour in the summer time.
 
Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them?
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment