23/12/2012

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen

               Hiya!
So guys apologies for being do M.I.A.. I promise to blog much more regularly in the new year...
 
I have recently rediscovered my love for the Olsen twins. I honestly don't know why I ever forgot about them but anyway. I've spent a lot of my time just looking at their clothing and photoshoots and adoring them and their style. (I may have also watched some of their movies in the process, no shame)
As everyone knows MK and Ashley Olsen have many different fashion lines and are inspirations to many people all over the world and from a very young age. Thankfully their style has developed and improved as they have grown up. Both girls are known for huge handbags and sunglasses along with over sized jumpers and shirts. But Mary-Kate is a lot more grunge-y where as Ashley is a little more girly and feminine. They both rock the boho-chic style that was first made popular in Britain by people like Kate Moss.
The main reason for me writing this post was to share my love for one particular outfit.
For some reason this outfit is pure perfection to me.
 
What is your opinion on the Olsen twins styles?
Hope you guys enjoyed this post!
Love, Julie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment