Can you really believe it's December, Christmas is now just round the corner! *internal screaming*
I really wanted to post something today but not have it relate to Christmas so I found a tag that I saw TooClothesForComfort write not too long ago and really liked, so here's mine! (Ps you should definitely check out her blog she does fantastic posts!)
1. What is the product you've wanted for the longest time?
Hm probably Nars Laguna bronzer or a Nars duo eyeshadow. Nars is so difficult to get hold of near me and I hate ordering makeup online!
2. If you had to wear only one foundation for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Definitely Revlon Colourstay for normal/dry skin. It sits perfect on my skin, gives amazing coverage and is such a great price!
3. Your house is burning down, which product do you grab first?
Of couse if my house was burning down I probably wouldn't be thinking about my makeup but in the back of my mind I would definitely be wanting to save my Urban Decay original Naked palette. If I ever lost it I would repurchase it instantly.
4. What is your lastest 'empty' product?
Simple Hydrating Light Moisturiser, it's been my staple moisturiser for a while now.
5. What quote(s) do you live by?
'A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep' came to mind but there's probably another.
6. If you could only buy makeup from one brand, which brand would it be?
Oooh I feel like recently for drugstore makeup Maybelline has really been on top for me. Overall though no one brand comes to mind, still have a lot of makeup and brands to try out!
7. Which type of beauty products do you buy the most of?
Without a doubt lip products! Brands are always coming out wih new lip crayons and stains etc that I want to see how they work!
8. How long have you been wearing makeup for?
Hm probably around 5 years, since I was about 13 which looking back was pretty young..
9. If you could be any mythical creature, what would you be?
100% a unicorn, no doubt about it. They're just fabulous.
I'm not gonna tag anyone specific but feel free to do these questions! Let me know if you do decide to do this tag I'd love to read it!
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Love, Julie xx