20/04/2014

What I'm Loving | Revlon Colourstay Foundation

               Hiya!
Apologies guys for my absence, having a broken laptop makes blogging just a bit harder.. But hopefully this is me back and I have lots of post ideas I can't wait to write!
I thought I'd tell you guys about a product I picked up on a whim and have seriously fallen in love with. It's the Revlon Colourstay Foundation for normal/dry skin in 150 Buff. 

Most foundations I've tried in the last while I haven't been blown away by but this is sooooo great. It's described as having a "flawless look, lightweight feel" and it's a pretty good description. Although the foundation gives an amazing coverage it doesn't feel cakey on the skin or look it either. The lasting power is also amazing I don't feel I need to touch it up at all throughout the day.
I simply apply this with my RealTechniques sponge all over my face then go back over any problem areas for extra coverage, then just apply a little of the Maybelline FitMe concealer (mentioned HERE in a previous post) under my eyes and I'm good to go.
All thought it's a little bit pricier for a high street foundation at £12.99 I highly recommend it and I haven't found anything better from the high street.

Have you guys tried this foundation before? What did you think?
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Love, Julie xx

2 comments:

  1. I've just discovered your blog and I love it already! Would love it if you checked out and followed my blog? xx
    Soph | sophieballinger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete