16/08/2012

Loving: Soap and Glory, The Righteous Butter

               Hiya!
Up until recently I still had never owned any Soap and Glory products (I know shocking right?) But when my mum heard they were on 3 for 2 in Boots she went a bit crazy and decided to treat me and got my some things, yay! For one of the products, I decided to choose The Righteous Butter as I have extremely dry skin and this seemed like a great body butter.
I was totally right! The body butter includes softening shea butter and aloe vera which makes my skin feel wonderfully hydrated without leaving a greasy feel on my skin so you can definitely put this on in the morning and not worry about putting clothes on straight afterwards. It also has Soap and Glorys signature Pink fragrance which lingers on your skin for the whole day!
After having a shower I put the body butter on while my skin is still slightly damp as it helps it sink into the skin and locks in the moisture form the water.
For a 300ml tub from Boots it costs £10.50 which I know some people may find a bit expensive but Soap and Glory is regularly on a 3 for 2 offer and around Christmas time Soap and Glory do great gift sets!
I definitely recommend this body moisturizer if you have dry skin or just want something a little more luxurious with a great smelling scent.

Keep your eyes peeled for more reviews on other Soap and Glory products I have tried and loved!
Let me know if yous recommend any Soap and Glory products or any other great body butters!
Hope you guys enjoyed this post!
Love, Julie x



No comments:

Post a Comment