21/07/2014

Liebster Blog Award

                  Hiya!

RULES:1. Post eleven facts about yourself.2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you and then create an eleven-question set for the next group of nominees.3. Choose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post.4. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-backs! 5. Nominate blogs under 200 followers.

I was very kindly nominated by Mollie Louise from http://mollylouiseblogs.blogspot.co.uk/, thanks so much! (and remember to check out her blog!)
 
11 Facts About Me
1) Painting my nails is my favourite way to relax.
2) I'm always watching a tv series on Netflix, it's my favourite way to spend my free time. (Rn I'm re watching Desperate Housewives.)
3) I pretty much exclusively wear black shoes.
4) I was a huge Barbie girl when I was younger and still own all my dolls.
5) I plan to move out of Northern Ireland when I'm older.
6) I will never tire of watching Disney movies - especially Tangled.
7) Purple is my favourite colour.
8) I love looking through actual printed out photographs.
9) Leaving school was such a relief and I already feel like a happier person.
10) When I'm reading a book I have to finish within a day or 2.
11) I wore a brace for almost a year and a half.
 
Mollie Louise's Questions
1) Favourite movie?
Oh god I have so many.. Clueless, Legally Blonde, 10 Things I Hate About You and Bring it On.
2) What are your guilty pleasures?
Owning all the Mary-Kate and Ashley movies on DVD and watching them quite regularly - no shame.
3) Worst habit?
Playing with my hair for sure.
4) What is your most prized possession?
A little locked box I have full of old photographs and meaningful jewellery I've been given :)
5)What is your most embarrassing moment?
Nothing specific comes to mind but I'm a pretty clumsy person and I'm always making a fool out of myself.
6) Favourite takeaway meal?
McDonalds double cheeseburger, chips, coke and sweet and sour sauce<3 Although a pepperoni pizza and garlic dip from Dominoes is a very close second.
7) If you had three wishes, what would you wish for?
Ok obviously I would wish for world peace etc but these are my selfish, silly answers.
Definitely that I could meet all my favourite youtubers, like SDK and all the American beauty gurus.
That I could dance the way I think I can in my mind. Because in my head I am a fabulous dancer but that's not exactly what other people see...
Finally that I could travel anywhere, anytime without having to actually do the travel bit of sitting on a plane or whatever.
8) Any strange talents?
I can balance a spoon on my nose...
9) What one word would you use to describe yourself?
Fabulous... (only joking I just love that word)
10) What is your favourite childhood television programme?
Oh there's so many but I really loved Totally Spies.
11) You are hugry and you go to the fridge, what do you pick up to munch on?
I have a real thing for coleslaw, I could eat it all day.

My Questions
1) Favourite pizza topping?
2) Are you more of a cat or dog person?
3) Biggest fear?
4) What job did you want to do when you were younger?
5) Summer or Winter?
6) If you could visit anywhere, where would you go?
7) Favourite Disney Princess?
8) Who do you most look up to? Celebrity or not.
9) Who is your favourite blogger right now?
10) If you could date anyone, who would you choose?
11) A super simple one to finish - what is your favourite colour?
 
Who I Nominate
Elise - http://juicyjottings.blogspot.co.uk/
Elizabeth - http://elizabethvasquezreveals.blogspot.co.uk/
Laura - http://beautysaveuk.blogspot.co.uk/
(a tonne of blogs I love have already been tagged)

Love this post idea, really sharing the love and has introduced me to some new, amazing blogs!!
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Love, Julie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment