25/09/2014

Current Loves | Lip Products

               Hiya!
So this may sound silly but since leaving school and working a tonne I've been experimenting with my makeup on an everyday basis a lot more, especially my lip colour. While in school I wore very little makeup and only really played it up on the weekends. Recently I've fallen back in love with switching up my makeup and trying some new things. These are a few of the lip products I've been loving during the past few weeks that are a little different to the pale pinks I tend to go for. 
First off lip liners as a whole are a massive fav-they have amazing wear and such a gorgeous finish.
This Rimmel London Exaggerate a Full Colour liner in 063 Eastend snob is a 'my lips but better' type of colour which is great for days when my eye makeup is slightly heavier but I still want something on my lips. Also you don't have to worry about sharpening this.. #lazy
Next is Rimmel London's lasting finish 1000 Kisses loner in 063 Black Tulip which is getting me super excited for fall. It's quite a vampy red but still pretty wearable, reminds me a lot of MAC's Diva lipstick. This stays on incredibly well which is perfect since it is a darker colour. 
Staying with Rimmel I picked up this lipstick about a week ago but already love it. It's Rimmel London's Lasting Finish in 084 Amethyst Shimmer which I feel is a great bright pinky/purple colour for the fall time. It also has a lovely sheen finish to it.
I've also rediscovered my UD Naked lipgloss in Beso, which I was obsessed with when I first bought but kinda forgot about. It's perfect to just through on without a mirror after eating or drinking. Also if you really dislike sticky lipglosses you seriously must check these out, so perfect
Finally an old lipstick I got a while back but never went all out and wore it super opaque on my lips is Barry M lipstick in 146. Recently though I wore this quite a few times just like it's shown in the picture and absolutely loved it. I wish if rediscovered it sooner so I could've got more wear out of it during the summer! It has incredible colour payoff and lasting power! 

So they're the lip products I've been loving recently!
What have your fav lip products been recently?
Hope you guys enjoyed!
Love, Julie xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment